Hornady 300PRC factory velocity?

Using Hornady Match 225 gr. ELD-M .300PRC ammunition , in a Christensen Arms Mesa Long Range rifle , 26" barrel , Nightforce NXS 5.5x22 scope , with Magnetospeed attached , my friend's rifle averaged 2876 FPS for 5 shots with a 7 FPS ES .
Accuracy was exceptional , 6 shots into 1 enlarged hole at 100 yards , .5" C-C , (3 shots each by my friend and me , into same cluster ).
At a distance of 318 yards , measured by my KILO 2400ABS range finder , he shot a 3-shot group that measured .355" ( 2 touching and 1 just outside of touching the first 2 shots ). I shot a 3 shot group at that same 318 yard distance that measured .820" center-center .
I don't think that either he or I can reload ammunition that will be able to match the accuracy or close extreme spread of velocity that was produced by the factory Hornady Match ammunition .

DMP25-06

Warning! This thread is more than 5 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.