Hog hunting Texas style

I've been watching this all **** week Jerry!! I laughed like crazy when I saw it the first time but just about stopped my heart laughing when the young man in the video says, "holy sh#*!" That was my first reaction too when I first saw it!! That my friend is a timeless classic!!

And I thought shooting big fat november prarie dogs with 25-06 was fun! Somehow I gotta try somethin like that!

I have been showing this to everyone and its awesome almost everyone says Holy S@!t followed by the young man saying exactly the same thing. Ive showed it to four people tonight and 3 beat him to the punch great video.

To increase the number of hogs killed we have been poring corn in a straight line from the feed source to the shooter. this makes the hogs line up for a multiple hog kill with one shot.

I have gotten 3 pigs with an arrow, and 5 with a STW shooting solid bullets with this method but my brother raised that number to 7 (He cheated by shooting a sow and she delivered 6 still born piglets while she ran off. and I was going to raise the stakes with a 50 BMG, but this method has a lot more potential for one shot multiple kills. Ha Ha.

In Texas hogs are the a huge problem and I believe that they should all die a painful death for all the destruction of property and wildlife.

All other game animals are treated with reverence and respect In Texas, (But Hogs?)

J E CUSTOM

Warning! This thread is more than 10 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.