Hog Hunting NW Texas

SHRTSHTR

Hi,
Looking for a place to hunt hogs long range in NW Texas. Maybe somewhere just South of Amarillo.

We are willing to pay for our hogs and plan on driving from Denver, CO area. Would like to keep our trip around 12-14 hour drive.

Any help would be appreciated. You can PM me as well.

Ray

Hey ray

I have a place overlookingthe brazos river in mineral wells tx. I shoot hogs here all the time. Shots range from 200 yards to over 1000. Night vision shots out to 400 yrds. I will get you some pictures of hunting ground and some long range kills. This is a private ranch. Im not an outfitter.

Hey ray

I have a place overlookingthe brazos river in mineral wells tx. I shoot hogs here all the time. Shots range from 200 yards to over 1000. Night vision shots out to 400 yrds. I will get you some pictures of hunting ground and some long range kills. This is a private ranch. Im not an outfitter.

I would be interested in this too. I'm from San Antonio.

Hey ray

I'm interested in additional places to use .50 BMG on hogs too. We are looking for a place between Abilene and Dallas. I have a couple of locations now but the hogs can hit or miss at times. There are occasionally hogs at Tac Pro Shooting Center but that's another story.

Please PM me if you have questions on what I'm looking for or for references.

Im offering guided hog and aoudad hunts . Hogs 300 dollars for 10 hr hunt. 2500 for aoudad rams and probably 300 for nanny aoudad. You can check out my post on accurate shooter forum under varmint and hog hunting. Im jbw42

I also live in Denver and was looking for a close hog hunt but i was looking for a cheaper hog hunting then 300. more like 50-100

Warning! This thread is more than 12 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.