Hitler finds out about Obamacare exchange problem

Now, this could just be me and I, of course, could be wrong, but I swear that I have heard the president say, like at least 100 or so times, that I could keep my health insurance if I wanted.

This is a DIRECT quote from a letter I received today from my insurance company.

"Dr. Mr. Gehrke, Your current healthcare plan with Blue Cross of Idaho falls under non-grandfathered status. This means that you cannot keep your existing plan and need to choose a new ACA-qualified health insurance plan."

Now I'm not the sharpest tool in the shed and I did have some college but---and it still could just be me---but I think I've been lied to. Is it me??? I am soooooo confused........I guess I'll just let the government take care of me.

Randy

FEENIX - two thumbs up!!!

This past Saturday, my wife was told her job was closing on Sunday by 3:00pm. It did and the ACA was a factor.

Speaking of ACA, We should stop calling it 'Obamacare.' My reason for saying this is simple, there is NO care involved in any of this. Shamm would be more appropriate.... but I digress

This morning I was told that there will be a company wide meeting on Friday, 11/11. Attendance is mandatory. Good thing I wasn't planning on sleeping much this week.

Pete

Reality bites. All you can do is laugh a bit, and push on. Likely too many true believers that can't read, write, do the math, or are otherwise exempt from the downside.

I saw this the other day. It was emailed to me by a friend. Good for a laugh!

Fortunately for me, my insurance will not be changing. What is unfortunate is that the deductible for my plan was raised $150, without warning, because of Obamacare.

I'm pretty sure I remember the lying snake saying that deductible costs would decrease, not increase. Of course I knew he was full of **** from the git' go. I wish more people would have listened (**** sheeple)!

I can't complain too much. I know it is going to get a lot worse for other folks, including some of you who have already shared here.

Good luck everyone. Hold on to your asses and don't grab your ankles!

I know its an older thread, but I wouldn't feel right if I didn't get to bitch too. :rolleyes:

My insurance monthly payments just went up 60%. Yipee! Lol. But I won't bitch too much, I'll just leave you with a joke.

BAR JOKE

This Guy goes into a bar in Louisiana where there's a robot bartender! The robot says, "What will you have?" The guy says, "Whiskey." The robot brings back his drink and says to the man, "What's your IQ?" The guy says," 168." The robot then proceeds to talk about physics, space exploration and medical technology.

The guy leaves, but he is curious, so he goes back into the bar. The robot bartender says, "What will you have?" The guy says, "Whiskey." Again, the robot brings the man his drink and says, "What's your IQ?" The guy says, "100." The robot then starts to talk about Nascar, Budweiser, the Saints and LSU Tigers

The guy leaves, but finds it very interesting, so he thinks he will try it one more time. He goes back into the bar. The robot says, "What will you have?" The guy says, "Whiskey," and the robot brings him his whiskey. The robot then says, "What's your IQ?" The guy says, "Uh, about 50."

The robot leans in real close and says, "SO, You people Still happy with Obama?"

:D

Warning! This thread is more than 11 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.