His and her moose 2006

Congratulations on a very successful hunting season.

Looks like I may have to look into that 7mm/08 caliber.

Vic

Nice hunting. It´s great to have wife hunt as well.. I gues many others in this forum can´t enjoy that (maybe they aint got no wife /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif)

Congrats to the both of you. When my wife and I got together she was strickly city, in that it all came from the grocery store. Didn't take long till that changed. She still don't hunt, but at least now she will hold a leg to help me get them dressed out.

She will however outfish me on just about any trip. She will even haul in and beach a shark when things are really running good.

Again congrats to you both, and it's always better to have more freezer than you need, than to need more than you have. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

IEH,

Don't know about your bears but ours here in Arkansas are plenty good eating . So , you have a gazillion pounds of game in the freezer(s) So, When should we show up for the cookout /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif
Glad for your success, thanks for the pix and story , Jim B.

[ QUOTE ]
IEH,

Thanks for the pic of the 225 gr AB.
Quite impressive.

JD338

[/ QUOTE ]

I think so for the speed and as close as it was. The onl other bullet I would of wanted would have been a big TSX!

The TSX my wife shot just blew on thru!

[ QUOTE ]
IEH,

Thanks for the pic of the 225 gr AB.
Quite impressive.

JD338

[/ QUOTE ]
+100 and congrats bud!!!!!!

Warning! This thread is more than 18 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.