Hey Jesse Ventura

I can almost guarantee he lost more money from "defamation" from winning this case than he ever would have because of Chris's book.

to much was said here and it escalated. simple as that.
It makes you long for the time when special forces did NOT talk about their endeavors or speak ill of people. MY grandpa's tombstone has SO1 on it and I don't know much of any of what he did...
btw., Ventura was a seal too...

If they made money off lies then he deserves it,none of us know the truth.gun)

I am really not particularly concerned about this case. Anytime the spectacle of celebrity gets dragged in to it all sense starts to fly out the window.

I will say this. If a married couple made money off what I believed to be a lie defaming myself I would take them to court. If at sometime during the trial the husband died it would not matter to me one bit to still pursue the money that the family made off what I believed a lie.

Whether or not Chris lied or told the truth I have no idea but apparently a jury sided with Ventura. I'll say that Chris died an absolute horrible way and I respect both of them for the service to their country. From what I've read about the case saying that Ventura sued a widow seems a little bit of a stretch.

Warning! This thread is more than 10 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.