Here's mine, where is yours?

Re: Here\'s mine, where is yours?

Tried to spare you the big one! OOPS too small or too BIG but not just RIGHT.

Built by Billy Dale Rifles (Brake and V-Block as well)

f95f10c8.jpg

[ 03-11-2004: Message edited by: Randy in Va ]

Randy,

That's an impressive looking scope! Where can I get one & how much will it cost me?

Thanks.

Chris.

I know what that scope is it is a U.S.O optics LoooNG range scope. And I will bet it was close to 2500$$$$!
shocked.gif
Lets see if I am in the ball park, I'm pretty sure I am thou. I would LOVE to send some down range with that set up! And Chris J. I have been on this board for almost 2 years I think and that pic of your 4 guns is got to be the best set up I have seen YET!!! Only two words "TRULY AWESOME!!!"
shocked.gif

cynical 1 and others that asked: It all depends on what options you want. Mine listed about $3800. I am a dealer for US Optics and just happen to be at their site in California for four days. If you are serious, you should start with their online catalog and manual to learn all about them and then I can help you with selecting one to have built "your way".

Bald Eagle: It is now a production available scope. Only thing we didn't get right the first try was the width of the cross hairs while ranging from 10-42 power!

It is RIGHT now.

OK, this is the first time I've tried to attach a photo. This is my new Sendero in 300 Win Mag. It has a 2.5 lbs trigger, Badger Tactical Bolt knob and Ops Inc. muzzlebrake. Up top it's sporting a Leupold M1 4.5 x 16 50mm mil dot scope. I hope to get out tomorrow to sight it in. I have a 308 Rem 700 VS with an M3. It shoots sub MOA even with me at the helm. I hope this one is as good.
http://members.cox.net/rexhavoc3/Photos/Sendero02.jpg
http://members.cox.net/rexhavoc3/Photos/Sendero03.jpg

Let's try this again...

This is my new Sendero in 300 Win Mag. It has a 2.5 lbs shilen trigger, Badger Tactical Bolt knob and Ops Inc. muzzlebrake. Up top it's sporting a Leupold M1 4.5 x 16 50mm mil dot scope. I hope to get out tomorrow to sight it in. I have a 308 Rem 700 VS with an M3. It shoots sub MOA even with me at the helm. I hope this one is as good.
Sendero02.jpg

Sendero03.jpg

Farmboy - I tried to email you, but it wouldn't let me. Did you paint your Sendero or did you have it done? If you did it, what kind of paint did you use? If you had it done...who did it?

Thanks.

Warning! This thread is more than 21 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.