Here is another new light weight Hammer

RockyMtnMT

Official LRH Sponsor
We just can't forget the guys running the .358's. So we made 140g Shock Hammer with a 3mm hollow point. Gonna be bad medicine. Think of the Whelen running 3300 fps or the old 35 Rem running 2500 fps. Good stuff!

I'm going to send you a singing telegram with a hug! I was soooooo hoping you would make a lighter bullet for the 35 REM! AND YOU DID! 😍🥰😘
E112E945-949D-4B1C-B977-DDF64106F448.jpeg

Don't want to see this again! 200gr HDY RN 2100fps MV Hog 100yds.

Last edited:
I'm going to send you a singing telegram with a hug! I was soooooo hoping you would make a lighter bullet for the 35 REM! AND YOU DID! 😍🥰😘
View attachment 327929

Dang! Impact looked perfect. Did he ever stop running? I am very much looking forward to a similar video with a 140g Shock Hammer. Would be too cool to show them sxs! Tall order I know.

We just can't forget the guys running the .358's. So we made 140g Shock Hammer with a 3mm hollow point. Gonna be bad medicine. Think of the Whelen running 3300 fps or the old 35 Rem running 2500 fps. Good stuff!

You should consider a subscription service. Customers sign up based on caliber and twist rate and receive a 50 pack each time a new bullet suited for their combination is released.

View attachment 327929

That is one sweet rifle. I was fortunate to shoot a while back (300 Sav) and have been on the lookout to add one to my collection ever since.
I was just talking to my Rem 700 in 350 Rem Mag and showing it these bullets on my phone screen, it was real quiet afterwards but I could tell it was excited !
I like how you think Swamplord. I have have an unfired 350RM Rem 700 Classic stashed in my safe since 1985 and its time we had a good long talk. This should also be perfect for its close friend, a minty Win 88 in 358 Win. I don't know what it is about 358s, but I cannot get enough. Good to know I'm not alone.

So about 3 weeks ago, I called hammer and asked "can you make....?" Last night, I got a call saying "your bullets are done and on the website. They came out to 140 grains." Moral of the story, not only will hammer make something when you ask, they will make it quick.