Help with dream gun vault!

snox801

So I'm creating my dream vault and reloading area. So I have what I think is a good layout in my head. Room to be shaped like a T
The top of the T being reload the bottom being the gun library.
13' long walls with the very back wall being 6' wide. I'm thinking vertical rifles and shotguns on side walls back 6' being horizontally mounted long range sticks.
Anyone have a system for mounting they prefer? I've looked at the panels but boy they are expensive.

So I'm creating my dream vault and reloading area. So I have what I think is a good layout in my head. Room to be shaped like a T
The top of the T being reload the bottom being the gun library.
13' long walls with the very back wall being 6' wide. I'm thinking vertical rifles and shotguns on side walls back 6' being horizontally mounted long range sticks.
Anyone have a system for mounting they prefer? I've looked at the panels but boy they are expensive.
Snox,

Did you ever build your vault? I'm going to redo my room, sell a safe and get rid of some cabinets. I bit the proverbial bullet and dropped some money on the wall system from Secure It. I won't get to installing for a while but was curious what you came up with. I think the wall system will save me space and keep things organized.