Help with a Savage Bear Hunter 16 375R

Jgrfans

Hello,

I am trying to find the diameter of the stock muzzle brake on the 375R Savage Bear Hunter model 16. I want to get a clamp on muzzle brake for my brothers rifle. I am leaning towards the clamp on as a gift when he returns to the area on leave from the military next week . This is a problem since I can't measure the rifle 1- without giving it away and 2- I am out of state and not where the rifle is.

Does any one have a stock muzzle brake they could measure? I called Savage and they would not give it to me - suggested I go to the SAMMI sight. Did that and found nothing. Or any suggestions on how I can find this measurement I am at a loss.

Thanks,

Andrew

Thanks for the input guys I was able to determine the actual measurements via another board members PM and with the link above was able to confirm the measurements would work. Put the brake on Saturday mg and it works perfectly! My brother was/is very happy with the new muzzle brake!

Thanks again for the help!

Have a great week,

Andrew

Warning! This thread is more than 10 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.