Help Me!!! Would like a heavy .224 VARMINT BULLET

Sam In Va

Need your help ... Talk to Sierra- Adam Braverman... We need a long range varmint bullet 65-80 grns. in .224 for our fast twist .224's
If theres enough positive response we may get it!! Help me help us!!!! Sam in Va

Adam Braverman 1-800-223-8799
email [email protected]
Attn: Adam

texas

Hey Sam in va I kinda asked the same question in the barrel and bullet section under the topic 22 Caliber bullets.

That might help you also. If you could get them the PRL Tungsten ones would be the way to go.

Also welcome to the family.

texas

Catshooter say it isn't so
If thats true I found someone else that does them only in 30 cal if I remember right.

Sam In Va

The 75 A-maxes punch holes thru the g-hogs here in Va. @ 200yds. and leaves a 5-6 ft. groove in the ground behind them.
They're super accurate but not a relaible expandable bullet outta my gun. 8 twist 27" Hart chambered for 22-250, and throated long for the a-maxes.
I shot and hit a crow at 425 yds with the a-max and the crow acted starteled then flew away. I was left with my mouth wide open in disbelief!!! 2 witnesses to the hit. Any thoughts? Sam in Va.

texas

Get in touch with Crowmag he shot a crow at 925 yards head shot. Belive he used a 22-250 to do it. Also Tim Behele might be able to help out.

Trending threads

Nightforce has great tracking capabilities, they are rugged, a bunch of elevation, holds zero forever, and reticles are designed for long range shooting. So if you are looking to shoot long distances constantly, then you need a scope that can take the abuse. -- gilmillan1

Culture Of Excellence At Nightforce Optics
By Len Backus

A high level of quality both in production and in service. Read More

Nightforce is such a solid combo of reticle, available elevation, glass that is good enough to shoot at the longest range you can dial. Nightforce has bullet proof construction that can handle the incidental horse rolling or some other rodeo action. -- bigngreen

Nightforce ATACR Scope Review
By Jeff Brozovich

The new NightForce ATACR is for sure a top choice for any long range shooter. Read More

The total package. Nightforce is the best I have used as far as turret feel and solid detents. I have never had one that didn't track right on and always return to zero. Nightforce NXS is the best value for everything I need. -- Broz

Nightforce Velocity 1000 Reticle Review
By Scott Shreve

I think Nightforce knocked it outta the park with this reticle! Read More

NightForce