Help me help my wife please! Manners Elite Tac GAP camo cerakote pics?

codyadams

Hey guys, getting ready to get my wife's rifle assembled and cerakoted in a couple months or so, that means it's time to pick colors! She is a very visual person, and also very particular, so I'm doing my best to find photos for her to go through and make a decision, but it's pretty hard to find something similar. We have the EH-1 stock, action, bottom metal, and all the other goodies except the barrel, Krieger is still making it.

It doesn't have to be exact, just a rifle with the Manners elite tac gap camo, and cerakoted barrel/reciever. However, to get an idea, hers is gonna have a 20" medium palma contour barrel, with some sort of fluting (she is still deciding on that too).

So any pics of your rifles with manners elite tac gap camo would be greatly appreciated, even stainless would be fine, that is what her anTI action is right now. Thanks a ton guys!!

Last edited:
I can help with a stock picture, but my rifle isn't cerakoted.
20191013_165032.jpg

The GAP camo fits well here for fall in CO. If you live somewhere with a little more green, I really like the swamp I have on my target rifle.

7DE20BE1-DFBC-4425-8150-5E36B0EA0BAD.jpeg

while this isn't the elite GAP it's the original GAP. I'm a huge fan of the coyote color (seen here) or tan with the GAP since everyone seems to use od green with it. Still kicking myself for selling this one....

I am not sure what color my BA is painted that is in my gap elite right now, but Cobalt Cerakote looks great in that combo.
A local guy who coats for a local smith has a mix just for gap camp, darker sand, I will try find a pic, it is sweet.

My 22 Creedmoor-- bighorn origin, 17 in Brux 1-7, manners EH1 in elite carbon GAP camp..action is nitride black--barrel as you can tell was left bead blasted SS

Attachments

• IMG_3296.JPG
    IMG_3296.JPG
    1.1 MB · Views: 227
  • IMG_3297.JPG
    IMG_3297.JPG
    876.1 KB · Views: 196
Last edited:
Warning! This thread is more than 4 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.