Help....Leica Geovid 10-42 HD-B

MTsmith

I think that this should be simple but I can't figure it out....Does anyone know how to increase the brightness of my rangefinder display on my Leica's? It is incredibly faint and I can barely read it. I initially thought that it was a low battery so I replaced it but I still can only barely read it if I move to contrast it against a dark background.....
Thanks for the help.

I think that this should be simple but I can't figure it out....Does anyone know how to increase the brightness of my rangefinder display on my Leica's? It is incredibly faint and I can barely read it. I initially thought that it was a low battery so I replaced it but I still can only barely read it if I move to contrast it against a dark background.....
Thanks for the help.
i have the 10x42 lieca geovid when they switched to hd glass about 6 or 7 years back.i have the same problem.haven't found a fix so i carry a 1600 in my pocket, i can always see it. i would have sold my geovids butt i cant replace the glass quality for what i would get for them. it is frustrating butt for me its all i can do.call lieca and send them in but they are slow and it most likely wont do any good .

The product descriptions and reviews I read say they're "self-adjusting", although I couldn't find that statement in the manual. The display in mine is legible, but I agree, they're not the easiest to see.

Warning! This thread is more than 7 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.