Help choose Sig cross in 308 or 6.5cm for hunting deer to 400 yards.

I have a few rifles actually. 6.5prc, 28 nosler, 7mmrem mag, 7mm08 and a 3006. The 3006 is very light weight mountain rifle but kicks like a mule for my wife and is a 24inch barrel. I was wanting to go short barrel for maneuverability. We hunt with hearing protection but it sounds like the 308 with a muzzle brake may still be loud, even with hearing protection. Maybe it's not such a big deal for one shot. I was leaning towards the creedmore for this reason.
Either cartridge with a muzzle brake is going to be loud. We hunt suppressed on all our guns. Both cartridges contain approximately the same amount of powder so the difference in sound is going to be negligible. There is a slight difference in recoil in that the 6.5 is slightly lighter. That said, either cartridge suppressed will have significantly less recoil. The weight of the gun also makes a significant difference in felt recoil. My recommendation is 308 suppressed.

Either cartridge with a muzzle brake is going to be loud. We hunt suppressed on all our guns. Both cartridges contain approximately the same amount of powder so the difference in sound is going to be negligible. There is a slight difference in recoil in that the 6.5 is slightly lighter. That said, either cartridge suppressed will have significantly less recoil. The weight of the gun also makes a significant difference in felt recoil. My recommendation is 308 suppressed.
OOps. Just read you are in New York. This changes everything and you should simply move before buying any more guns. Get this done immediately. Get out of there.

Suppression is not allowed in NY or else I would.

OOps. Just read you are in New York. This changes everything and you should simply move before buying any more guns. Get this done immediately. Get out of there.
Haha wish I could. My wife's entire family is local and they are very family oriented