HEADS-UP - MEGA Nikon Sale 40-50% off - FX1000, X1000, M-Tac, P-Tac

jb1000br

Official LRH Sponsor
Nikon-Tactical-Scope-Closeouts.jpg

Long time no post...glad to be back - hoping to keep bringing you guys some incredible deals. The first one is a doozie!

HEADS-UP - we just added a bunch of skus to the Nikon closeouts - you can get a 1000+ yard capable scope for under $400!

Many of these are perfect 22 trainer scopes as well!

I have been running a 3-12 M-tactical on a Tikka T1x 22 @50yds-200yds and back a ton of times and the adjustment has been tracking and returning to zero perfectly thus far! I am very interested to try out the FX1000 4-16 next with its 25MRAD/90MOA of travel!

Any questions, please hit me up!

--> LINK TO THE DEALS

Last edited:
Also, to avoid confusion - there is a tractor trailer in route now to fill all of the backorders so if you order now they will ship out next week at latest - possibly today or tomorrow.

From Nikon:

We wanted to make you aware of a change that will take place regarding Nikon Inc.'s Sport Optics product warranty program. After review, we have decided to make some program adjustments that will require changes to in-store, online and other marketing materials.

PROGRAM CHANGE: Nikon Inc.'s product warranty is changing from the current product warranty to the following:
Lifetime limited warranty for the optical system of Binoculars, Fieldscopes and Riflescopes;
Seven-year limited warranty for non-optical system components of Binoculars, Fieldscopes and Riflescopes;
One-year limited warranty for electrical components of Binoculars, Fieldscopes and Riflescopes.

The Five-year limited warranty on all components for Rangefinder and Red Dot/Reflex sight products remains the same.

Please note that going forward we are ending our No-Fault Repair Policy. Therefore, the new warranty program will not apply to any SRO product that is subjected to misuse, alteration or accident or for damage caused from unauthorized replacement parts, will require consumer proof of purchase from an authorized dealer/reseller and will not be transferable from one consumer to another.

From Nikon:

We wanted to make you aware of a change that will take place regarding Nikon Inc.'s Sport Optics product warranty program. After review, we have decided to make some program adjustments that will require changes to in-store, online and other marketing materials.

PROGRAM CHANGE: Nikon Inc.'s product warranty is changing from the current product warranty to the following:
Lifetime limited warranty for the optical system of Binoculars, Fieldscopes and Riflescopes;
Seven-year limited warranty for non-optical system components of Binoculars, Fieldscopes and Riflescopes;
One-year limited warranty for electrical components of Binoculars, Fieldscopes and Riflescopes.

The Five-year limited warranty on all components for Rangefinder and Red Dot/Reflex sight products remains the same.

Please note that going forward we are ending our No-Fault Repair Policy. Therefore, the new warranty program will not apply to any SRO product that is subjected to misuse, alteration or accident or for damage caused from unauthorized replacement parts, will require consumer proof of purchase from an authorized dealer/reseller and will not be transferable from one consumer to another.

Has to be one of the worst warranties in the industry now. Can't believe they flip flopped from a VIP Vortex like warranty policy to this in a couple years...

I have always had great luck with their monarch line of scopes. Still have a 4-16 on my daughters 243 and a 6-24 on my sons 223. Anytime a company pulls one of these bait and switches, all their credibility goes out the window imo.

Thats why their unconditional vip deal was a policy and not a warranty, so they could change it at any time.

Has to be one of the worst warranties in the industry now. Can't believe they flip flopped from a VIP Vortex like warranty policy to this in a couple years...

I have always had great luck with their monarch line of scopes. Still have a 4-16 on my daughters 243 and a 6-24 on my sons 223. Anytime a company pulls one of these bait and switches, all their credibility goes out the window imo.

Thats why their unconditional vip deal was a policy and not a warranty, so they could change it at any time.
Yeah too me this says they no longer have faith in their products and they know they will likely break.

Warning! This thread is more than 5 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.