have canines come to have super powers.

ya he stayed down i couldn't believe the hole that was in him he wasn't going to last much longer but was sure neat to get the picture while he was still breathing

Yeah, I would think that cool too except everyone I hunt with are turning bunny loving on me so I normally have to finish them off. they complain when I finish them off with a big stick or rock. Then they complain when you shoot them in the head and it blows up. Maybe I need to start hunting with you and you're dad. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif Not saying I get lots of Joy watching something suffer but with shots like that or 5inch exit holes you know they are going to expire soon.

my dad finnished this one off by knifing him through the chest a little less effort than hitting them with a stick or a rock. finishes them quick. we don't care about saveing pelts out here we just kill them the more gore the better. have been waiting to run across a coyote when i have my .300 ultra mag and some 180 gr. ballistic tips think it might get a little messy with that bullet going 3500 f.p.s. if and when it happens i will definatly post a picture of that

Warning! This thread is more than 18 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.