Have any of you used the Nikon 10-22x50 Action Zoom????

Superlite,
Yes, I have been using a pair for several years . Actually I am on my second pair as I gave the first ones to a friend of mine. Both are working great, however the first pair are beginning to have cracks /circular tears in the eyecups ,they are about six years old.
Two things about them : first is that at the high magnifications you have to focus very carefully or you over run the sweet spot. two , because or their mechanisms to increase power are not easily sealed I wouldn't use them in heavy rains . I have been able to resolve elk at distances that others with 10 and 12 power high end binocs were only able to see forms unidentifiable to them /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif. Of course at the highmags you must use a rest . I find them to be a good tool at a good price.
Jim B.

Nikon EX Action Express ATB 12X50 - SUPERB. There is another older post that goes into more detail.

Jerry

Warning! This thread is more than 19 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.