Has anybody heard of these guys?

Slick trick ammunition?
Haven't heard of them but the name alone sounds sketchy. I have pretty much given up on online purchasing of ammo or reloading components lately. I have found so many scams out there that it's not even funny. I wish there was an agency to hunt this stuff down and shut these people down for good. I would even volunteer my time.

Haven't heard of them but the name alone sounds sketchy. I have pretty much given up on online purchasing of ammo or reloading components lately. I have found so many scams out there that it's not even funny. I wish there was an agency to hunt this stuff down and shut these people down for good. I would even volunteer my time.
lol, I hear you 100%

5AC2BCB7-AA1C-4071-81E4-7C453EFC76E4.png

I checked out their website. Looks a little fishy to me because the address they are using comes up as a different business.(Utah Rifle LLC). They do list a phone number though. + 1 (435) 494-1784

Attachments

• ED53A50A-0B7E-4819-85AC-720C77BAF134.png
    ED53A50A-0B7E-4819-85AC-720C77BAF134.png
    127.2 KB · Views: 37
Here's the deal. If they say they have components that nobody else has, at a price you can't believe...then don't! If you want to confirm your apprehension, put something in your can't and go to checkout. They won't accept payment in any form except Google Pay, or PayPal F&F, or Venmo, or some other online and unsecured payment platform. Remember, if it seems too good to be true, it probably is. Good on you to check here also, thanks for the heads up on that one.