Harris 25C Bipod or Soney Point Sticks

dwm

Which would be better for shooting from a sitting position?

The Stoney Point Shooting Sticks are pretty stable and allow you to pan sideways pretty easily.

My Harris only tilts, no pan.

What do you guys think?

Doug

locomacdaddy

What type of hunting? Lots of walking? Quick Shots?...

Reason I ask is I think the Harris is OK for Spot,Stalk and Long Range shots but...for predator hunting, I've used both an prefer the shooting sticks.

I can't get the bipod to react quick enough for incoming coyotes etc it's slow and noisy to reposition...PLUS it's heavy and bulky, especially after several stands.

Depends on what your doing with it...
My .02 worth.

Ian M

Suggest you look at the Stoney Point bipods instead of sticks for sitting shots. They are called Polecats and come in two or three styles. Very light and quick to adjust, stand up well to fairly rough use.

Ian M

Suggest you look at the Stoney Point bipods instead of sticks for sitting shots. They are called Polecats and come in two or three styles. Very light and quick to adjust, stand up well to fairly rough use.

Primary

LRH Assistant
Here are some related products that LRH members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to LRH’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to LRH discussions about these products.