Harperc

This man needs our collective prayers. Pray for pain relief, healing, and good decisions from the doctors. He is a gentleman and my friend. He needs our help.
Steve,

He is in my thoughts and prayers. If you are allowed, please let us know what is going on. I agree; he is a gentleman and one of the many good guys here.

Ed

Lord, we intercede for Harperc who is enduring great pain and suffering. Help our LRH brother be strong in You and in the power of Your might. Help them remember that all things are possible for the one who believes in You. And now, in the Name of Jesus, that Name above all names, we ask You to take this pain away, heal all disorders or disease or injuries contributing to this pain, and bless them with abundant life.
Amen.

Lord, we intercede for Harperc who is enduring great pain and suffering. Help our LRH brother be strong in You and in the power of Your might. Help them remember that all things are possible for the one who believes in You. And now, in the Name of Jesus, that Name above all names, we ask You to take this pain away, heal all disorders or disease or injuries contributing to this pain, and bless them with abundant life.
Amen.
AMEN!