Hard to believe

I actually ask him a bunch of questions about scopes , adjustment and why is he using low coefficient bullets. No reply
I don't really think we should be beating on this guy just because his AR shoots so much better than our rifles, heck he would probably tell us that story two or three different ways to keep from lying to us ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

I read on another forum that a long time user and shooter claims he is making consistent shots on prairie dogs at 850 yards with his AR 223 shooting 40 and 50 grain bullets ! He then said he is making these shots in 30 mph crosswinds !! I find this impossible to believe but I wanted to ask all of you if you have ever seen anyone perform this feat ? I did not call him out because I did not want to embarrass him for his canard , especially if it's not personal. My only thought was magic bullets !
Maybe they're the size of an Alabama cane cutter hare grown up in the shadow of a nuclear generation plant's cooling tower discharge..........

Yeah, om another forum I have seen all kinds of claims that top Olympic and world record shooters in their back yard with cheap factory rifles. Magic Marlins and so on. I like to offer a $100 if they come to my range and prove it.

I used to be a basketball gym rat. Sometimes we would stand at 1/2 court looking at one hoop and throw up one handed shots at the hoop behind us. I could consistantly hit the backboard and rim. If I shot for 15 minutes I'd make a couple. One day in college I threw one of these shots up in front of strangers and it went in on the first try. I shrugged like it wasn't a big deal and walked out of the gym. That day I made that shot consistently.
Yes!!!!

when I was a teenager I once shot a legit 3 inch group at 440 yards (1/4 mile) with my cheap package gun savage 270......and Winchester super x 150 power points!!!! I shot that group with my 2 buddies present and proceeded to stop shooting for the day after that...for dignity reasons....

OMG - my initial response to this Post - my rereading - made the discovery that my iPad Removed the Word "BUCK" (maybe IOS thot I used a Bad Word) ๐Ÿคฆโ€โ™‚๏ธ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚
if I could hit behind the shoulder of a Prairie Dog @ 750 w/my 18X ole excellent scope - not -
I watched & waited 20 minutes for him to get into "Safe" position - for the Shot - 1 Shot 1 Kill !!!

I cunna watch some Ground Squirrel for 20 minutes - ๐Ÿ˜‚

Warning! This thread is more than 4 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.