Hammers in Canada

RockyMtnMT

Official LRH Sponsor
We are happy to announce that Corlane Sporting Goods in Dawson Creek BC Canada is now carrying Hammer Bullets. We think Corlane Sporting Goods is a top notch outfit and we are excited to be doing business with them. This should be a better way to for you guys in Canada to get hold of Hammers without so much cost in shipping them to your door.

www.corlanes.com/service/about/

Here is their website, check them out.

07817FF7-5D71-4726-A503-45EB8AF0F516.jpeg

Thanks Steve. I was just contemplating another order. Bought a few things from corlane over the years. I'll give them a call. Canada post will still stick it to us for shipping though.

Thanks Steve. I was just contemplating another order. Bought a few things from corlane over the years. I'll give them a call. Canada post will still stick it to us for shipping though.
I hope it is not as bad as trying to get through customs and all that since it will have already been through that mess.

This is good to hear , they are 1 hour away from me so I won't have to pay crazy shipping.

I think them getting on board was because of me 🤷‍♂️
I asked Tim (one of the owners ) maybe 3 weeks ago if they've ever looked into being a Hammer Dealer and here we are.

This is awesome news 😁