Hammer Bullet choices for 6.5x55 Swede in Ruger No. 1 and Sauer 100 XT

Trogon

I've been looking through the Hammer Bullet website, and the forum here for Hammer bullets reloading data for 6.5x55 mm Swede to target appropriate bullet weights for both of these rifles, below are the spec's for each.
Ruger No. 1 International: 20" barrel, 1 in 8" twist
Sauer 100 XT Classic: 22" barrel, 1 in 8.75" twist

I'm using the Ruger No. 1 for woods hunting, shooting at the furthest distance would be 100 yards on the property I hunt for whitetails. Swapped this rifle on days with the Ruger Hawkeye African 9.3x62mm, which brought down my buck.
I'm thinking the Hammer Shock Hammer 117 gr is a good choice.
The Sauer 100 will go with me for pronghorn next year for longer shots out West, I've looked at the Hammer Hammer Hunter 110 gr.
Any recommendations and advice on these choices are appreciated. I have some selection on powders I've picked up and would appreciate advice of what to consider.

Steve may be a better source. I think you have the right idea on the shock hammer for the Ruger. Not sure w/o looking if the 124 would stabilize in the Sauer. Steve knows his stuff and will steer you right. If you're not happy, he will make it right. Great guy to deal with.

I'd give the 124 grain Hammer Hunter a good look. I'm shooting that out of a 6.5 CM and it's awesome
I've looked at that bullet, good reviews but thought I was close on barrel twist rate, at least for the Sauer.
Honestly I would like to have one bullet pick between the two rifles (should have added that) and try to have a load that works for both. I have a good stash of Geco 156 gr SP factory ammo (when Midwayusa had it briefly, 1.5", 3-shot groups at benched 100 yards with the No.1 ) so I really am looking more to the Sauer rifle for accurate loads.

Steve may be a better source. I think you have the right idea on the shock hammer for the Ruger. Not sure w/o looking if the 124 would stabilize in the Sauer. Steve knows his stuff and will steer you right. If you're not happy, he will make it right. Great guy to deal with.
Thank you. I'll definitely contact Steve. I'm not expecting much response on the Sauer rifle as I don't think it really established a strong presence here in the US, prior to the mess we're in with on availability of our hobby stuff, but had good reviews. With factory ammo of a good variety (Herters 140 gr PSP, Fiocchi 140 gr SST, Hornady 140 gr SST Superformance) this is a good hunting rifle at close to 1" groups at benched 100 yards, all extremely close to point of aim. I think there's potential to tighten groups up with reloading.

If you want 1 bullet for both rifles, the 117 Shock Hammer should work. If you wanted to go with a Hammer Hunter for better bc, you may have to drop to a 99 gr HH to get it to stabilize in the 1:8.75 tw Saur. The 110 HH may work, but it looks marginal. You could try a sample pack. Best bet is to give Steve a call. Great guy. Cant say enough good about him.

If you want 1 bullet for both rifles, the 117 Shock Hammer should work. If you wanted to go with a Hammer Hunter for better bc, you may have to drop to a 99 gr HH to get it to stabilize in the 1:8.75 tw Saur. The 110 HH may work, but it looks marginal. You could try a sample pack. Best bet is to give Steve a call. Great guy. Cant say enough good about him.
Sent him a note, will give him a call if I don't hear back after a few days.

Well, received a quick answer from Steve, his recommendation for using in both rifles is the 85 grain Hammer Hunter, should be able to hit over 3,400 fps out of the Sauer rifle and have good velocity to 400+ yards. Really looking forward to trying these.
Thanks everyone for your replies.