H-S Precision

dwm

Anyone have any experience with the H-S Precision - Model: PST26F?

It is listed as: Remington 700, Right hand only, Long Action, BDL, Fixed Length of Pull, and Cheek Piece, Vertical Grip (does not fit J lock system)

H-S says they won't work with LA bolts with the J-Lock. Is there any way to take off the J-Lock and make a regular bolt out of bolts that came from the factory with the J-Lock?

doug

I am not sure but this is the part that I am ordering to remove the j-lock on my sendero. I have all of these horrible visions of the **** thing somehow switching to lock when I am hunting only to have the biggest bull of my life walk out at 100 yards. I am sure that one of the more experienced guys can let us know if it will work or not...
http://www.midwayusa.com/rewriteaproduct/850718

nick

The PST036 (the new designation) is what we use on our Heavy Tactical Rifles. Fully adjustable, full length aluminum bedding block, and any color you're willing to pay for. :D

Warning! This thread is more than 16 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.