Gunwerks stocks....? Who’s running a clymr or magnus

I want to say the stock was 1k and I got 10% off. Then bottom metal was 2 something.

so by mistake I had to go SR3 over an origin. Plan was origin with bdl bottom metal, not realizing it's too short in a box mag compared to mag length. I had the stock and bottom metal already in hand when I figured it out. So if I changed it I would have stayed origin and gone with Hawkins hunter dbm with their new 3rd mag that barely sticks out like 1/4". Strictly for savings on action. But I love the current setup now and more than happy with it.
This is good info, and exactly what I need to know, but I'm having trouble following.

I have a TL3 and an Origin. I can't swap out one barreled action and use the other. I planned on the Hawkins bottom metal, too.

what do you mean about too short in box mag compared to mag length?

Haven't bought from this company in almost 2 years and probably never will again. I bought some 7 SAUM brass back then and wasn't pleased with the QC and I'll leave it at that. I've heard good things about the company, but I also heard bad things as well. Your call, but they lost my business and I wont go back. With stocks like HS and McMillian on the market I wouldn't buy some stock from these smaller companies.

I was in their shop when they were transitioning from McMillan stocks to making their own. Watched the manufacturing process with my own eyes. I was impressed with the dedication and pride I could sense in their work. Interesting thing was the reason I was given for the switch was so they would have more control over design and QC. ;) Big companies are not immune to QC issues either. Main thing is what they do when something goes wrong, and on this point GW has gone above and beyond for me so far.

The Magnus stock I got last fall for the 7 Allen Mag is excellent over all. There were a few adjustments Kirby had to make since their inletting didn't quite match his custom action, but it turned out very good in the end. It's stiffer than the McMillan Gamehunter, which is good for such a big cartridge. And the recessed pic rail on the fore-end is a bonus feature - for me at least.

This is good info, and exactly what I need to know, but I'm having trouble following.

I have a TL3 and an Origin. I can't swap out one barreled action and use the other. I planned on the Hawkins bottom metal, too.

what do you mean about too short in box mag compared to mag length?
Sorry. For 6.5prc if you go with an internal box mag (BDL setup)it's not as long as a detachable mag. You need a Wyatt's box. The origin doesn't work with Wyatt's box. That was my only issue. If you go with detachable mag it's all good regardless.

Sorry. For 6.5prc if you go with an internal box mag (BDL setup)it's not as long as a detachable mag. You need a Wyatt's box. The origin doesn't work with Wyatt's box. That was my only issue. If you go with detachable mag it's all good regardless.
So, with a clymr stock, using Hawkins bottom metal, I could use my TL3 and* Origin barreled actions? Swap them out as desired?

So, with a clymr stock, using Hawkins bottom metal, I could use my TL3 and* Origin barreled actions? Swap them out as desired?
Right. If you are using a magazine and not bdl you can use anything the action can take. The hunter mag is a nice setup as well. My brother in law went that route with a 6.5prc on an origin.