Guns you sold regrettably

That may answer a question that I've had for years. When I was young I was handed a lever gun to shoot off of a pick nick table. I felt like it almost kicked me off of the bench. It was a 30 30 and I've wondered about that from time to time. I've never had a 30 30 kick me like that since and I even have 1 with a brass butt plate.

Well how many have bought and sold guns and made money on them?
I have over my many years made a considerable ammount on them.
And ive made much more by selling other things like very large optics.
I dont think it as easy today due to the internet however.
But even into the 70s i was buying 721 and 700 Remingtons in good condition for $100.
I bought a nice model 12 20 gauge pump for $75.
I later sold it for $400.
I still have a 60s vintage 700 in 280 i got for $100 with a set of dies included.

I traded a guy a new 700 Rem 270 for his mint model 70 in 300 H&H mag. I bought the 700 new for $200 to make the deal.
Thats one that in hindsite i should have kept, but didnt.
And i have made far more by buying and flipping very large optics, mostly WW2 military.
But again, not very possible in todays world.

Those lever guns have such a short barrel with no muzzle brake it just pounds your shoulder.
Mine has an 18 or 20 inch barrel with the short magazine and its a powder puff even with the brass but plate.
That thing that I shot years ago, I think it even weighed Cosiderably more than mine it even had a scope probably steel. I know that I'd like to be sure what it was so I could be sure to avoid it.