Great Way To Start It Off!

yote doctor

Well guys I couldnt take it anymore. Had to get out and try the new Wildlife Tech. E-caller. Have to say it is everything I hoped for so far.

I set up on one of my honey holes with this call and a decoy. Wish I had video of this because within 30 seconds or so a mature buck Antelope came in on a string! Of coarse I had the archery only tag (still in my pocket). He was 15 yards from the decoy and wouldnt take his eyes off it, even on full volume.

5 minutes later this bruiser came running in. It was funny because they ended up no more than 30 yards apart just staring at the decoy and eachother:D Thats when I decided I better shoot. The 95 gr Berger layed him flat and the buck proceeded to stand there looking at his enemy (probably laughing!)

Sorry about the picture quaility. I know its horrible. I had to take a pic of a pic for this one. Wish this coat was prime because as you can see he is a handsome fella.

BigDog2011.jpg

Nice looken yote! Sounds like a good time. I have been happy with my Wildlife Tech callers as well.

Warning! This thread is more than 13 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.