Great Service

Citified

I don't post much on LRH. Usually just read everything and contribute if I can.
I have been a cup and core bullet guy all my life but decided to head down the Hammer bullet trail.
Like a lot of folks, I finally bought a Ruger American in 6.5 CM and put it in an MDT chassis. I developed loads after testing a bunch of Berger bullets in different weights
My dilemma with this 1:8 twist barrel was the distance to the lands with the 140s.
So I called Hammer for advice after reading everything on this site and of course got voicemail. Steve from Hammer called me back before I could leave my desk! In this day and age where calls usually don't get followed up on, it certainly was refreshing to get TWO calls back!
In th end, Steve suggested the 124 HH and told me not to worry about the jump, which I already suspected. He suggested a starting load using Varget which is available and in my powder inventory.
The order is in and I can hardly wait to try them! Also ordered their .411 SH to try in my
.405 winchester with a claimed 2600FPS load.
Thanks for reading.

Not only are they great bullets, but also incredible customer service. I agree with you that in today's world it is refreshing to speak to an actual person on the phone. Being able to speak to the owners is what keeps me ordering more. On game performance and bullets in stock is another plus.