Great American Outdoor show!

TargetSportsUSA

Official LRH Sponsor
LRH Sponsor
Has anyone been to The Great American Outdoor Show? How was it? Target Sports USA is so excited about making it to the Great American Outdoor show this year! It will be our first time going. Its February 4th- 12th in PA this year! If you are coming make sure you stop by booth #213. Meet our team - lots of giveaways.

Has anyone been to The Great American Outdoor Show? How was it? Target Sports USA is so excited about making it to the Great American Outdoor show this year! It will be our first time going. Its February 4th- 12th in PA this year! If you are coming make sure you stop by booth #213. Meet our team - lots of giveaways.

Will you be selling ammo there?

I go every couple years. There are things that could be done better, in my opinion. But, there is usually plenty to look at and handle. Some good deals to come by. We make it a (long) day with a group of friends.

I have gone every year since I was a kid.... that being said not gonna make it this year

Good show. I looked and a lot of the ammo manufacturers and reloading components makers are not going to be there as best as I can tell

We go every other year, alternating with NRA convention.
Have booked both hunting and fishing trips there in the past.
Will stop by and say hi.

Don H