Great eastern outdoor show

liltank

Went to the newly opperated by NRA show in Harrisburg, PA Wednesday. Really enjoyed the gun room. Many different manufactures. Spent 45mins talking with one of the best of the west guys. Also got to meet Mike Stroff and Uncle Randy from Savage Outdoors. Awesome couple of guys. Mike and I talked about a couple of his hunts I've watched. Found out his favorite rifle is the light weight savage hunter in 6.5 CM. I had seen a stand selling the can cooker. I asked them where Uncle Randy was as he does the cooking segments on the show. I shared this story with Mike. Mike grinned at me and pointed. He said, "he's right there." I turned around and there was Uncle Randy at the therma cell booth. He is a lot shorter in person. Mike is a lot taller than I thought. Stand up guys. If you haven't watched the show, I suggest that you watch it.

It's not the great eastern outdoor show anymore!! It's now called the Great American Outdoor Show. And I too thought that it was done very well!! Lots of room for more venders though!! The only disappointing thing was the lack of bullet manufacturers and reloading companies like redding and RCBS there. Nosler was the only big bullet manufacturer there other than cutting edge who is based in PA!!

Warning! This thread is more than 11 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.