Grayboe Phoenix 2 Stock

brn2fly1

Does anyone have experience with the Grayboe Phoenix 2 Stock?

I have a Tikka T3x Superlite 7mm Remington Magnum. I've been looking at Manners and McMillan as well. Weight is of some concern but I would be ok with some added weight if I can get an adjustable cheek riser. Any feedback would be greatly appreciated. TIA

I have a Tikka T3x Superlite 7mm Remington Magnum. I've been looking at Manners and McMillan as well. Weight is of some concern but I would be ok with some added weight if I can get an adjustable cheek riser. Any feedback would be greatly appreciated. TIA
Look at AG Composite, they have adjustable Cheek risers and they are carbon fiber lightweight versus the Grayboe stocks.

I have one on a rifle I'm doing for a guy. Decent stock, kinda heavy. For full disclosure I'm not a grayboe fan but it's ok

My buddy has one. He likes it enough that he's buying a couple more. Not lightweight stocks at around 40oz but nice sturdy and well made stocks. I prefer the Renegade personally.

Grayboe Phoenix. Rem LA 300 PRC 26 in proof , 68486027717__44AE23F1-4CB2-413F-8C10-D92C4DFCE8D8.jpeg68486024984__6C9197D8-1018-4B78-AE62-07BEDB5813A6.jpegVortex LHT , 5 rounds in the mag. Not too bad,

It's actually a Christensen. ( rem 700) Vortex LHT scope. I think the scope comes in around 21 oz if I'm not mistaken.
Sexy rifle. My stock is 10oz lighter than the Phoenix. Same action and barrel as yours. My Leupold is 19oz. Aluminum base and rings. I didn't weigh my brake, mag/ammo or have a forearm rail or scope caps on it and my gun weighs what yours weighs. Scratching my head on this one. I think your scale is broke. Very nice set up but I can't get even close to your number with what's on that rifle. I come up with 11lbs+. My buddy has the same set up also with a 22" barrel and his is 9lbs even with an empty mag in the bottom metal. We tried to get under 10lbs with loaded rifle but just couldn't do it with how we wanted it set up. I even had my action ported to lighten it up another couple ounces. Being completely fair, mine is a 30 Sherman