Grayboe or AG Composite stock

Kmccord

I have some rifles I will be building this year, I had narrowed down my stock choice to Grayboe Adjustable Renegade and Ridgeback however, I ran across AG Composite stocks. Looking at them, I see Adjustable Hunter and Adjustable Gladius that are under three pounds versus the Grayboe stocks, the price look pretty good for the AG stocks has anyone held and compared the two manufacturers? I have not held either one, but the weight on the AG looks very good, any information anyone would like to share on the manufacturers would be appreciated.

I've got an AG privateer on a used rifle I purchased and have held a Kelbly Koda with a Grayboe. Between the two, I would take the AG. But IMHO, you need to try to get hands on both before making a decision.

Unless you have someone that has tried both its hard to say what's better. That being said, I'm a big fan of AG Composite stocks!

Unless you have someone that has tried both its hard to say what's better. That being said, I'm a big fan of AG Composite stocks!
Yeah, I was just hoping someone had both by chance. Trying to find a location that has them available is pretty much non-existent. I do know someone who has a Bergara Ridgeback, so I will contact them and see about holding one of those.

I don't have either one in adjustable, but do have a terrain and a privateer. Give me the AG.......

I shortened the foreend on the grayboe.....
IMG_0425_zpsel58jq8n.jpg

privateer
IMG_7334.JPG

I have both - while the grayboe renegade (non-adjustable) is a good stock for the price, I much prefer my AG Alpine hunter. Very comfortable stock!

View attachment 326545View attachment 326543
Very nice, thank you for your input. I am leaning towards the AG one for the weight, the price is nice. As for fitting with the Inlet you needed, did it fit like a glove?

Inlet was pretty much near perfect for my 700 LA. I had to do some minor filing since my bolt stop was hanging up. Other than that, no issues at all and took less than 5 min to remedy.