Gotta like the good old boys.

winmagman

With a new rifle on the way later this year and no appropriate powders for it I figured it was time to see if I could track some down or get some on backorder.

I'd been watching the internet dealers and the auction sites without finding any reasonable results. So today I stopped in a small shop outside of town to see if he would let me backorder some. Much to my suprise he actually had some stock on the shelf. I felt like a kid at Christmas time, I walked out with 2 lbs of H4350, 2 lbs of Rl 33, and a pound of Ramshot Magnum.

Best part of the whole deal was not getting gouged, $26.50/lb for the 4350, $23.50 for the Rl 33, and $21.50/lb for the Magnum. It's a true pleasure doing business with decent people that aren't out to screw the public.

Chris

It's a positive sign.
I was thankful during this shortage that I had plenty of stock on-hand. Will build up again before long.

Wow, I can't remember the last time i paid less than 30 per lb here in AK. I also can remember when I saw my last pound of RL anything, which sucks because the 25-06 lives for the RL22, and it's almost gone.

Warning! This thread is more than 10 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Recent Posts