Got one today

Blancoalex

Was out looking for arrowheads and bumped this guy out his bed. Was carrying my arrowhead looking single shot. Always carry a slug for it just in case run into that requires something bigger than birdshot.
20220429_170142.jpeg

Double Naught .. the old single is $75 pawn shop find many years ago, amazing how have much more high $ rigs and this one gets used a lot.

Mike G. .... Only found lots flakes and one broke that was missing tip and base. Below is my coolest find about 3 weeks ago. First awl I have ever found and it's 100% and tip still sharp as a pin.
20220402_103940.jpeg

Shotgun is H&R Pardner 20ga 22inch modify barrel, use and carry Rem 5/8oz Sluggers. I did put spacer in buttplate so that it shoots the slugs dead on at 100ft for me. Very light and handy. I carry the backup slug using bike tube as Ranger band. Ez to get out and holds single slug nicely.

Double Naught .. the old single is $75 pawn shop find many years ago, amazing how have much more high $ rigs and this one gets used a lot.

Mike G. .... Only found lots flakes and one broke that was missing tip and base. Below is my coolest find about 3 weeks ago. First awl I have ever found and it's 100% and tip still sharp as a pin. View attachment 362284
Nice what state