Daughter Got a First Hog

Took my daughter out this morning. She is ecstatic with the results. Been asking me for awhile to go. I'm happier for her than I would have ever imagined.

View attachment 281590
Happier for her.....or Happier for YOU!....EITHER way it is a happy occasion when one of our kids and now my grandkids get their first kills! Good of you to include her! A day she's never going to forget!

She's in her 20's now but l remember the hunts with her like it was yesterday. The sow was the first pig she stabbed and the boar was her 1st boar she stabbed. Miss hunting with her but the memories last forever. Enjoy every moment hunting, shooting etc with them they're precious moments indeed!!

Attachments

• Screenshot_20210627-053344_Gallery.jpg
    Screenshot_20210627-053344_Gallery.jpg
    122.9 KB · Views: 135
  • Screenshot_20210627-053723_Gallery.jpg
    Screenshot_20210627-053723_Gallery.jpg
    136.6 KB · Views: 138
  • Screenshot_20210627-053928_Gallery.jpg
    Screenshot_20210627-053928_Gallery.jpg
    166.2 KB · Views: 141
Very nice. I am glad your daughter loves to hunt and go out with you. These will be there for your whole lives. What a joy you must have in your daughter.
Now I am remembering our children. The times you hunt together, fish together and do scouting will always be in your memories.
I am jealous of y'all, all my, our children are in mid-age so our trips are far between. But our oldest son and I still go shooting, scouting, and deer hunting together. Our daughter still likes to go scouting with me.
Print those photos soon, in case the devices or services you use crash. I was looking at a photo of a catfish that was larger than our son, 5 years old. He was standing next to it. A look of wonder and a massive grin.

Wow, well done,You know that you've created something that will never change, any males that come into this young ladies life will struggle to measure up to her fathers image. She will be for ever-more "Dads girl". I have two daughters and this has been my experience. I would never wish to change that. Good luck to you both. Ka Kite Ano, from New Zealand.

Wow, well done,You know that you've created something that will never change, any males that come into this young ladies life will struggle to measure up to her fathers image. She will be for ever-more "Dads girl". I have two daughters and this has been my experience. I would never wish to change that. Good luck to you both. Ka Kite Ano, from New Zealand.
Thank You Very Much.

Took my daughter out this morning. She is ecstatic with the results. Been asking me for awhile to go. I'm happier for her than I would have ever imagined.

View attachment 281590
Darn that hog is thrice her size. Your daughter's smile is worth more than a million bucks. Congrats -Savor these moments! You are a lucky dad and she is a lucky daughter!!!!!!!!!!!!