Got lucky this morning ...

Thanks, i will check them out.

Just heard from a friend that all that .22 ammo from Big R got bought up and sold at the gunshow this weekend, gougers really gind my gears!

Thanks, i will check them out.

Just heard from a friend that all that .22 ammo from Big R got bought up and sold at the gunshow this weekend, gougers really gind my gears!

I don't know who your friend is that made the "ALL" claim but I still have all mine and so as 3 of my hunting buddies' purchase. In other words, 10 bricks did not make it to the gun show and I have not been to a gun show since 2003.

Here's my 5 bricks ...

Attachments

• P5021739.JPG
    P5021739.JPG
    61 KB · Views: 14
I do suppose the "all" claim is a bit of a stretch, but i could see that plenty of people would take advantage of the gun show being in town and bricks finally being found for ready money. Hope you didn't think i meant you when i said gougers! Never saw much point in paying people to let me in the door to spend my money, and with what the fair grounds charges vendors for a booth they should let people in for free, after they price a table out of the reach of our local businesses. And the gun show is the last place i'd ever go to find a gun! Friend did say there were lots of CCI primers there at normal prices on Saturday.

Warning! This thread is more than 11 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.