Gordons reloading tool.

Just found this last night while skipping through YouTube on the T.V. Wow! where have I been! I work too dang hard! I downloaded it and played with it a bit but I need more time on it. Gonna take my laptop to WORK! Hopefully no maintenance calls and I can nerd out.
I heard about Gordons passing, sorry for this families loss.
I heard a comment on the YT video about it should work with the current revisions until 2046. There's also a development team to keep this moving forward and update as new products become available.

Yeah I heard they were looking for someone to take it over. Dont know if that meant buy it out or just be the go to person running it.

Yeah I heard they were looking for someone to take it over. Dont know if that meant buy it out or just be the go to person running it.
It wont be sold. As the family releases more of it to the development team it will make a come back. They are assembling programmers to work with it. They do have a work around for the date issue and it is available for download. I worked with Gordon and Charlie on a few powder development models and they were both very patient and knowledgeable. Gordon was a remarkable man and I don't know where he found time to do all he did