good rest

gremcat

Anyone got a good rest for the range i have been using shot bags filled with sand and figured I would upgrade .Something for the range maybe to 600 yds.Any competitors out there use a specific one?

Thanks I was leaning towards a mechanical rest I don't really care for bags though i hear good things about tha caldwell rock rest.I also like the bags that pinch the stock but din't know how good they would be at adjusting.I know you can pinch the rabbit ears but with the front kinda pinched in one of those tall bags I don't know how good it will be.

Welcome to Sinclair International's Online Store

New sinclair light weight is good deal and solid.

Bob white of Shooters Corner in NJ has many used BR rests that you can buy on good deal. Google Shooters Corner, or go to benchrestcentral.com, looking under "complete rifles" tab and click on shooters corner. He has a 30 page list of equip, scopes, and even LR rifles at very good prices. He is 110% accurate on his assessment of the item and widely known for being honest. Shoots a lot of matches on weekends so shop is often closed Fridays, so call Mon-Thur

BH

Last edited:
Warning! This thread is more than 17 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.