Good ole Days!!!

thekyrifleman

See picture of Nosler 140 BT 100/BOX. Yea, I know all about supply and demand......primary reason I stopped buying....price to performance declined dramatically...I think I paid $12.95 for this box.....still has 100.....not knocking the performance, they did quite well in my 7STW......IMO today's price for 50 is, well just way overpriced......

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    71.5 KB · Views: 62
See picture of Nosler 140 BT 100/BOX. Yea, I know all about supply and demand......primary reason I stopped buying....price to performance declined dramatically...I think I paid $12.95 for this box.....still has 100.....not knocking the performance, they did quite well in my 7STW......IMO today's price for 50 is, well just way overpriced......
I still have a couple of those 100ct nosler boxes with 30 cal. 180 grain solid base (pre-ballistic tip) bullets in them... Good times. I still shoot more green and red box bullets than nos, but their 140 grain a bombs have caught my eye in the big 7mm's.... Everyone's price is getting worse lately. Components, labor, markup for scarcity; in the end it'll shake out your wallet pretty well.

I also shoot way more green also. Probably a big influence was my dad using 150's in his "bring back" from WWII. He was awfully good with that...a G98/40....I never did get that good with open sights!! However to be honest, I do have a goodly reserve of N's just in case!!!:)

Warning! This thread is more than 10 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.