Giving Back Clothes upon Return

Nothing good will ever come from having a dimocraps in office. Look at any lib ran city or state and you find this to be factual.View attachment 441562
Funny, sure, but if you dig into it…..

Biden is relatively poor as the "rich" politician stereotype goes. Same with Obama, the Clintons, etc. They get elected because big donors like Bloomberg & Bezos fund them.

Republicans usually have like 10 times as much personal wealth. They work for their wealthy brothers and almost accidentally support freedoms.

What these 2 have in common and come together strongly against are candidates outside the 2 major parties and candidates, even within their own parties who might actually represent their non-paying constituents. Above all else, 2 parties and "pay to play" are what the support.

Back to the "OP"….This sounds truly awful. The idea you are selling something you value so little that you won't take the return back and throw it away/donate it yourself!
This is better that forever 21….and others….You pay $20 cash for a shirt. You can return the shirt, exchange the shirt, etc, but you can never get your $20 back again! I had girls. They were not allowed to shop there with my money.

What these 2 have in common and come together strongly against are candidates outside the 2 major parties and candidates, even within their own parties who might actually represent their non-paying constituents. Above all else, 2 parties and "pay to play" are what the support.
This is definitely a big part of the problem.
If the elite politicians don't want the candidate in their exclusive club they will do whatever they need to do to keep them out of office even though the people want that candidate.
Term limits would fix most of what's wrong but why would they vote themselves out of office?

Term limits would fix most of what's wrong but why would they vote themselves out of office?
Can you explain? In general, I like the term limit idea, but it is my understanding that it makes the big states like CA & NY more powerful because they would control all the committee chair votes. I learned that small states get most of their power trading votes and political power which takes longer to earn.

I hate to give CA, NY, IL any more power, but I hate the current situation too.

Funny, sure, but if you dig into it…..

Biden is relatively poor as the "rich" politician stereotype goes. Same with Obama, the Clintons, etc. They get elected because big donors like Bloomberg & Bezos fund them.

Republicans usually have like 10 times as much personal wealth. They work for their wealthy brothers and almost accidentally support freedoms.

Back to the "OP"….This sounds truly awful. The idea you are selling something you value so little that you won't take the return back and throw it away/donate it yourself!
This is better that forever 21….and others….You pay $20 cash for a shirt. You can return the shirt, exchange the shirt, etc, but you can never get your $20 back again! I had girls. They were not allowed to shop there with my money.
You made my point for me. biden, clinton's and the gay muslim from Kenya along with the likes of aoc come in broke and leave million or billionaires. Like I said.....nothing comes from having libs I'm any form of authority.

Can you explain? In general, I like the term limit idea, but it is my understanding that it makes the big states like CA & NY more powerful because they would control all the committee chair votes. I learned that small states get most of their power trading votes and political power which takes longer to earn.

I hate to give CA, NY, IL any more power, but I hate the current situation too.
Wow. Honestly I wasn't even thinking about things like committee's. I can't comment on the committee's because I can't understand how some get appointed to committees that they know nothing about.
My comment was more about the lifetime politicians such as Nancy and Mitch. I love when they call themselves public servants. I don't know any servants worth millions!
Sorry I can't explain how this would work and I don't think we'll have to worry about it.

Recent Posts