German Precision Optics (GPO)

308cal

Anyone have experience with German Precision Optics (GPO). If so, give me some insight on them. Pros/Cons, etc!

What can we answer for you?

GPO was started by Mike Jensen, former president of Zeiss. He has extensive experience in the industry, knows where to source product, has connections for good designers and knows about quality control and customer service
Doug will help you out no doubt and I have a friend that has used them and speaks very highly of them

What can we answer for you?

GPO was started by Mike Jensen, former president of Zeiss. He has extensive experience in the industry, knows where to source product, has connections for good designers and knows about quality control and customer service

I am looking at a new scope for my 300 Blackout, trying to decide to go with one of the GPO Spectra scopes or wait for the New Leupold VX-3HD 3.5-10x50 with fire dot and side focus.

I am looking at a new scope for my 300 Blackout, trying to decide to go with one of the GPO Spectra scopes or wait for the New Leupold VX-3HD 3.5-10x50 with fire dot and side focus.
Not trying to hijack the post, but I bought a us optics 1-8×24ffp illuminated mil reticle last night on Amazon for $399 for my new 300bo. It's about half of their msrp, lifetime warranty, and had every feature I could ask for. It may not be what you're looking for, but it is fresh on my mind since I ordered it 12 hours ago.

Both are good quality scopes. Which reticle do you prefer? To me that would be the deciding factor

Honestly, it will be for shooting subsonics, so plan to zero at 100, but would like to be able to plink further out as well, that is where a hashed reticle would work out.

Warning! This thread is more than 4 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.