• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED FS: Vortex Razor HD 20-60x85 Straight Spotting Scope

TBK224

I have a basically brand new Vortex Razor HD 20-60x85 straight spotting scope for sale. I bought it for my deer hunt, used it for the first morning and then ended up hunting with my buddy who had a Swaro so I used it instead of packing mine around. It has a brand new Vortex Neoprene cover on it with caps for both lenses to keep them clean. It works really well. I also have a basically brand new Cabelas Vanguard Alta series tripod for sale with the scope. It is the 233AO which extends to 57", collapses to 24", and only weighs 3.53 pounds. This setup works excellent, however I am in the process of building a long range gun and need the funds to keep the build going. Everything was bought the beginning of September, and like I said, used in the field for one day. I still have the boxes and blank warranty card also.

I also have a Tines Up Point N Shoot kit for this scope that works great. I decided to upgrade and go with the Canon Powershot ELPH 320 HS. It is a 16.1 megapixel camera with 5x zoom, 1080p full HD video, and a 3.2 inch touch panel LCD display. I also have the Tines Up camera case for the camera and adapter.

I would like $1600 obo for scope, cover, and tripod...$250 for camera, point n shoot kit, and bag...or $1800 obo for everything shipped and insured inside the cont. US.

If you have any questions or would like more info or pics, feel free to call, txt, or email me anytime.

Thanks

Tim
307-705-2622
[email protected]

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    200.6 KB · Views: 8
  • 3.jpg
    3.jpg
    251.8 KB · Views: 8
  • 4.jpg
    4.jpg
    138.8 KB · Views: 8
  • 5.jpg
    5.jpg
    170 KB · Views: 9
I'm surprised this scope isn't sold yet. Camera and point n shoot kit are sold. New price for the weekend. $1550 for scope/cover/tripod or $1450 for scope and cover. This price includes shipping. This scope has less than two hours of use on it. It is absolutely spotless!!

$1500 for scope, Vortex cover, and tripod.
$1400 for scope and cover.

Shipped and insured CONUS!

Can't believe someone hasn't bought this yet. $250 off of a basically brand new Vortex scope...figured it'd be gone by now. Comes in original box and packaging along with original blank warranty card.