• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED FS: Couple SA LEFT HANDED ACTIONS - Benchmark 7saum barrel

youngtrout

Hello, kind of hate to do it but I need to pool some cash for another project. I am only sell one of these actions, the first one to go first wins. Whichever action is sold first will come with a factory hunter accu-trigger. (Not mentioned in title but these are savage actions, can't seem to edit title)

-Action 1. Standard blued action, 4.25 bolt spacing. Small shank. Will come with a heavy, machined recoil lug. Currently setup for .308 boltface. I installed the bolt handle, it's an aluminum knob from midway, basically ground bolt down to thread. Worked out pretty good. Saftey not shown in pic but will have one. Pair of action screws included I do not have a mag box for this action. Will also come with aluminum triggerguard (for blind mag) $350 shipped (will combine-see below)

Action 2. Standard SS action, 4.4 bolt spacing. Small shank. Currently set up for the 7saum (head by Kevin Rayhill) I have a blind mag setup that will be included, its for the 308 family. Wil also come with heavy, machined recoil lug, action screws and a aluminum trigger guard (for blind mag) $400 shipped

-Barrel. Benchmark Barrel. Fully chambered and threaded for the 7saum. Stainless Steel with a 1:9 twist. All the work done by Kevin Rayhill. Its 25 inches long, weighs 4.5 pounds, muzzle is approximately .81 Will come with SS barrel nut. Has exactly 5 rounds through it! I was following a break in procedure, 1 shot and clean. Never shot for groups. $425 Shipped

I will combine and discount 50 bucks if barrel is bought with a action! I will also change bolt head if you want the blued action. So action 1 and the barrel= $725 action 2 with barrel $775

Feel free to ask any questions, most likely forgot something above. Money Order preferred, add 30 dollars to actions if your FFL does not accept shipment from a non FFL

saveplusbarrel.jpg

closesavage.jpg

Last edited:
Action 2 sold to mmayberry. So I'm hanging onto 1.

Barrel still for sale with new pricing and options,,its a small shank too, forgot that part

Barrel with nut, 7saum GO Gauge, and a left handed mag bolt head

All for 400 shipped