• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED Left Handed SA

Mattheidel

Looking for a left hand, short action, something for my wife to elk hunt with. 6.5 PRC, 300 WSM, 7mm-08, etc. Tikka, Fierce, etc.

I do have a left hand stainless Tikka T3 in 270 WSM I would sell. It has several added accessories (grip/trigger spring/Mtn Tactical scope mount/steel lug) and I have dies and bullets I'd sell with it. It shoots like all Tikkas in the .5-.75 range depending on the bullet. I have a little over 200 rds through it. If this interests you let me know and I will PM details.

I just started looking, so I'm considering all options. If you don't mind sending a few pics and what you're asking, that would be great!

I sure will. I am driving back home from Nashville today and will send either later tonight or tomorrow morning. Monte

Not sure if you are on 24hour campfire, but I saw Savage LH shirt action posted the other day in the classifieds. I believe it was originally from a 300 WSM.

I found the link. .

As a fellow lefty I know how difficult it can be to find what you are looking for.