• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED FS Remington Semi-custon Barreled Action 300WM LEFT HANDED

youngtrout

I have a semi-custom left handed Remington 700 barreled action for sale. Chambered for 300WM. Build is 5 years old

All the work was done by IT&D Gunsmithing. Barrel is a Hart 26-inch barrel. 1:10 twist, .64 @ muzzle. Muzzle break was done by IT&D, brake holes actually drilled away from shooter. Really does cut back on muzzle blast to shooter of a traditional brake, but brake is not as effective as say a 3 port back-blast style. But for me, as a hunting rig, it's a great compromise.

Action was a used donor in 7mag, action face was trued, lugs lapped. Has an aftermarket .25 comp lug. Action is blued, barrel is stainless. The whole rifle, minus the bolt was duracoated. Coating does show use, nicks, scratches, etc. This has been my main hunting arm, so its spent a bit of time in the field. Could use to be re-done, but totally functional as-is. Firing pin and shroud is the lightweight version sold on midway.

Trigger is a Rifle Basix, will come with the Talley bases. Not pictured, but will also come with a aluminum trigger guard, ADL style.

Gun is flat a sub-moa shooter. I can PM load data. I did not do a ton of load development. Got great accuracy from 180 accubonds with about a mid-range powder charge, and that's what I ran. I'd say groups are averaging 1/2-3/4. I am guessing round count at 500. I have owned it for 5 years, maybe the first year shot a bit over 100, and years after 20-80, so I'm being very generous with count.

Hard decision, but need to sell to fund a complete custom. I'll get the weight up later in day, this rifle in a banser stock and a zeiss conquest 4.4-14 came in at 8 pounds. All you need is a stock.
Please let me know if you have any questions

$750 Shipped to FFL

Attachments

• rem 1.jpg
    rem 1.jpg
    129 KB · Views: 8
  • rem 2.jpg
    rem 2.jpg
    179 KB · Views: 9
  • rem 3.jpg
    rem 3.jpg
    218.6 KB · Views: 9
youngtrout:
would you e interested in selling just the action by itself, if so how much? have no use for the barrel.

Thanks
Lefty Lucas