From the land of trees, cheese and ocean breeze, Oregon

DropT1ne

Hello,

I stumbled across this forum while researching for multiple calibers. seem like some good folks here!

Current project is a Cooper TL M52 in 280 ai - I should have my hands on any day and the suspense is killing me.

Most of my rifle hunting is for coastal blacktails.

have loaded for .25-06 and .338 wm

Ckgworks

Welcome! I'm in SW Washington, and while its not much for long range, I love stalking Blacktail!

tmmcampbell

Lol Salem here. I moved here from eastern OR. Took 20 years to get use to the rain. Black tails are fun but I do miss the wide open spaces to shoot. Have a friend that has 500 yds at his house. Where do you all go to stretch out?

odoylerules

Hey odoylerules do you ever get out to the cossa park PRS matches?
I’ve relatively new to the sport. I’ve been going regularly to the precision rifle matches they have the first Saturday of the month. Steel targets from 200 yards to a mile. Great bunch of guys.

Nightforce has great tracking capabilities, they are rugged, a bunch of elevation, holds zero forever, and reticles are designed for long range shooting. So if you are looking to shoot long distances constantly, then you need a scope that can take the abuse. -- gilmillan1

Culture Of Excellence At Nightforce Optics
By Len Backus

A high level of quality both in production and in service. Read More

Nightforce is such a solid combo of reticle, available elevation, glass that is good enough to shoot at the longest range you can dial. Nightforce has bullet proof construction that can handle the incidental horse rolling or some other rodeo action. -- bigngreen

Nightforce ATACR Scope Review
By Jeff Brozovich

The new NightForce ATACR is for sure a top choice for any long range shooter. Read More

The total package. Nightforce is the best I have used as far as turret feel and solid detents. I have never had one that didn't track right on and always return to zero. Nightforce NXS is the best value for everything I need. -- Broz

Nightforce Velocity 1000 Reticle Review
By Scott Shreve

I think Nightforce knocked it outta the park with this reticle! Read More

NightForce