For 16 bucks everyone shooter should have this!

Tesoro

Bought off ebay on a gamble. it works good enough on a mac/photobooth.
7mm dia head. Good for looking at chamber throats rifling kind of and inside casings etc. I need to get a usb adaptor for my iphone to see if it will work. Chinky instructions so who knows. Also its waterproof so you could probably check on your polyps too or ? ha

be nice to get one much smaller to slide down 22 -26 cal bbls.

pic is of 1954 35cal marlin microgroove. and throat of my 6.5 bolt and flash hole of 556 orginal and then reamed and fired.

2M Mini MAC OS X HD Endoscope Rainproof Tube Camera 6 LEDs Micro USB Borescope | eBay

Attachments

• Photo on 2-9-17 at 5.15 PM.jpg
    Photo on 2-9-17 at 5.15 PM.jpg
    27.8 KB · Views: 17
  • Photo on 2-9-17 at 5.13 PM.jpg
    Photo on 2-9-17 at 5.13 PM.jpg
    33.5 KB · Views: 14
  • Photo on 2-9-17 at 4.55 PM.jpg
    Photo on 2-9-17 at 4.55 PM.jpg
    31.3 KB · Views: 20
  • B.jpg
    B.jpg
    28 KB · Views: 19
I have been looking for one with a 90o mirror head to get a better look at the lands and rifling.

A good friend has one for his I phone and it works great for checking out barrels at the gun shows.
He also uses it on his I pad.

Great tool !!!!

J E CUSTOM

Thats the same one I got but for a pc which a few dollars less. The mirror attachment is just a piece of shiny plastic in a threaded alum tube! dont work but can still see riflings as in my pic by shoving the head down the bore.

Like I said,hard to beat the price.They are handy around the house to.I used a hand held one to locate a leaking drain pipe in the wall.Saved me a lot of sheetrock work too.Being able to see the image on my laptop will be nice and should be able to see good detail.

I got my 10 dollar Ebay China special today.I hooked it up to my laptop and ran an inspection.I'm quite impressed with it so far.I checked one of my rifles that showed some copper fouling.Couldn't really see the detail that well until I did this.I made a slightly loose plug out of a paper towel.Then I ran it right down to the throat with a cleaning rod.I then inserted the scope into the breech end.When you get near the plug,the light reflect real well and you can see amazing detail 360 degrees in front of the camera.The plug was loose enough that I could push it ahead with the camera cable and thoroughly inspect the complete bore by pushing the plug ahead and then moving the camera cable back into focus.My lands and grooves looked excellent all the way until I ran into a little copper still present at the last few inches of the barrel near the muzzle.Try this and you will be amazed at how much better detail you can see.

Here are some pictures I took.I could see there were some copper streaks,but I didn't know just how deep it ran down the barrel.After doing my inspection,it was only the last couple of inches that showed any copper.Purty dang handy tool for anybody to have around.
Here are the leads

Clean bore

Copper

Bought off ebay on a gamble. it works good enough on a mac/photobooth.
7mm dia head. Good for looking at chamber throats rifling kind of and inside casings etc. I need to get a usb adaptor for my iphone to see if it will work. Chinky instructions so who knows. Also its waterproof so you could probably check on your polyps too or ? ha

be nice to get one much smaller to slide down 22 -26 cal bbls.

pic is of 1954 35cal marlin microgroove. and throat of my 6.5 bolt and flash hole of 556 orginal and then reamed and fired.

2M Mini MAC OS X HD Endoscope Rainproof Tube Camera 6 LEDs Micro USB Borescope | eBay

Stupid question to some, but I am not computer literate- This says MAC. Does that mean it only works on MAC computers? I have a Toshiba Laptop, and a Dell Desktop. Should I order a different one??

Laelkhunter It says it will work with this

Support system:
Compatible with all APPLE OS cable length: 2m USB: 3.0 Camera head outer diameter: 7mm Support: All Macbook Series OS X Laptop

The one I have works with these Windows programs

Support systems: Windows 2000 / XP / Vista / 7 / 8/10

found another nifty use for my 16 dollar eye. I bought a sack of new LC 223 brass. I put 100 in a loading blocks and passed the head over the case mouths to be able to see the flash holes. Worked real fast and out of first 100 cases I inspected there were about 10 that had flaps of brass covering part of the flash hole or holes not that round. I set them aside and fixed them. Before I got this gadget i would ream all flash holes for uniformity. This eye saves alot of time in that process. I also found one case that had a glob of polishing media glued into the corner of the base. I would have never seen this either and would have been wondering why my crony registered an 'off shot'!

Got mine today. Already had excellent borescope, but wanted to try the picture route also. Got the 5mm for Windows, $9.97. Tesoro, thanks for posting that info.

Warning! This thread is more than 8 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.