Feirce Rifles

Trm82

Has anyone here held or had a chance to shoot one of these? They look like like a hell of a deal. I'm a lover of Sako and you don't get much closer to one then that. Any feedback is appreciated. Thanks

I think I've met my quota this year for guns. 2 sako 85 and a just bought a T3 300 wsm and powder coated it and put it in a McMillan edge and topped it off with a Swarovski Z5 3.5-18x44BT. Might have to sell a Sako to get a Fierce or wait a year.

I lookd at them 2 wees ago at our hunting expo. There one hell of a rifle. Looks like a sako action, light rifle and comfortable. Im planning on getting on in the near future. You wont be disappointed.

Re: Fierce Rifles

I just bought a Fierce Edge 7mm Remington mag,I broke it in today using Hornady 139 grain cartridges my last 9 shots were Nossler long range 168 factory ammo and the groups tightened up, 2 groups under an inch and one group .649 in. at 100 yards,I am pleased. Just 3 days Ago I had not heard of Fierce Edge Rifles I am glad Sportsman in Montana talked me into coming to see their new rifle.That rifle was only the second one sold at that store and I took it home 2 Hours after delivery.I shoot a Sako Finnlight 85 270wsm and a 270 win pre 64.

Re: FIERCE Rifles

Looked the Fierce firearms at the SCI show. Nice looking. If you can find what you want at a stocking dealer then great. I would suggest not ordering one. The company has grown too fast to keep up with. I read several posts not long ago very critical of the company. The company apparently badly missed some promise dates for finished builds. One fellow cancelled his build after it was significantly late. They then charged a restocking fee. He was rather unhappy as how do restock that which is not done? Nice rifles, but use caution. Bruce

Warning! This thread is more than 10 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.