Opinions of Rifles, Inc rifles?

codybrown

Have my eyes on one but looking to get some feedback. From what I've found searching so far, they can be a little difficult to deal with but the rifles themselves are of goof quality. Obviously since it's used I wouldn't have to deal with that aspect, I'm more interested in the accuracy portion. For something that starts at $3500 plus the customer supplied action, I'd expect no disappointments.

Does anyone own any of their rifles, and if so, any qualms with them?

Have my eyes on one but looking to get some feedback. From what I've found searching so far, they can be a little difficult to deal with but the rifles themselves are of goof quality. Obviously since it's used I wouldn't have to deal with that aspect, I'm more interested in the accuracy portion. For something that starts at $3500 plus the customer supplied action, I'd expect no disappointments.

Does anyone own any of their rifles, and if so, any qualms with them?
I have a 300 RUM from Rifles Inc ( Lex Webernick). I have had it for 15 years and it is my "go to" for elk when I am going to burn some boot tread. They have been easy to deal with and produce a great rifle, bearing in mind the ultra light barrel. Three rounds at the range pretty much heats the barrel past maintaining sub 1/2 moa with handloads. Haven't needed a second shot in the field out to 500 yards (no shots taken). My rifle was built on a new 700 action. I can't say enough good things about Rifles Inc, their product, and their service.

Who is Chad? Did Lex Webernick sell his business? Maybe I've got the wrong company...Pleasanton, Tx. Thanks
Chad owns LRI. Long Rifles Inc. I think there was a little mix up in a previous post. Haven't dealt with Les, but LRI builds some nice stuff and generally has a quick turn around.

To clarify, the rifle I'm looking at is from Rifles, Inc out of TX. I was referencing the base price he has on his website, the rifle I'm looking at is used and considerably less.

They have a video on their FB page chambering a barrel in a steady rest. Will it work...absolutely...would it be my first choice...nope.

In stock rifles are $4k/$5k+ built on Remington actions.....that would be a tough one for me.