Mountain Rifles Inc.

toyota86

Anyone needing information about rifles made by Mountain Rifles Inc. of Palmer Ak. let me know and Ill do my best to get you factory information. I have extremly reliable info. sources.
Brianlightbulb

Last edited:
What sort of information can you provide? Date of production? Value range? I picked up a 30-378 with a HEAVY ported bull barrel, recently. Dakota action, and what looks to be a McMillan A3 stock.

Hi I just joined this forum. I have some questions for toyota86. I believe I have a mountain rifles inc rifle, well at least that's what's been engraved on the barrel. It was given to me 12 years ago and I know nothing about the rifle other than it shoots a 284 Winchester. I was hoping to get more info on it. (Price, action, and anything else of importance). I can't find any info anywhere on my rifle. I'm just hoping for a point in the right direction if possible. Thanks again for your time and effort. O and the number inside the stock matches the one on the bolt. That number is 3843. I'm not sure what info your sources have or can get, but anything helps. Thank you again.

Mt. Rifles Inc was owned by Dana Campbell who died in a MVA several years ago (7-10 ?). He made accurate light rifles and employed mostly German gunsmiths. His shop has been closed since shortly after his untimely death while on a mule deer hunt in Montana.

Warning! This thread is more than 9 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.